Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Early Ruminations

The departure date and jumping-off point for my new life as a future rabbi is set for July 1. That's a little less than a month and a half away. A little less than a month and a half is not sitting well with me. I've started to get emotional, and that's just the way it is.

We sold two pieces of furniture and I cried. A 13-year-old girl and her father came by to check out our piano and I cried. I got the final version of our lease in my inbox this morning and I cried.

I watched Inside the Actors Studio with Sarah Jessica Parker talking all about the SATC Movie and I got totally, completely, all encompassing-ly ferklempt.

I like blogging. It helps to get the emotions out.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Love the blog. Love it, love it.

Can't get enough.

Of it.

Donna said...

Awww Love it too Jaclyn! I will be reading it like the daily paper when you're gone :)

Empty Nesters said...

you are not the only ferklempt jfro!