Saturday, May 16, 2009

You say goodbye, I say hello?

Well, it's the beginning of the end of the beginning here in Jerusalem.

Hard to believe that one week from today I'll have full suitcases by the front door, a nearly-empty apartment, and a one-way ticket to Los Angeles in my hand. 

It's hard to process the whole thing because there are just so many emotions to feel. I'm ready, I'm not ready. I'm thrilled, I'm devastated. I'm excited for the next chapter and terrified of re-integrating into reality. And I'm sifting through all these emotions while attempting to study for finals and write these papers. And packing up all my crap. 

Anyway, rather than spend a full page blabbing on about my emotions, I decided to share pictures instead. So enjoy. 


This week's faculty-student soccer match. I'm sad to say, the teachers kicked our asses. And rather surprised to admit that, too. 

The uber-hot cheering section

HUC's #1 cheerleader, future Rabbi Amy Goodman

At last night's final banquet, with this year's surrogate boyfriend, Joel


One of the MOST awkward pictures of all time: Leslie and I looking cute and hiding Nancy behind us. Oh well. 

With beautiful Lisa B

Scrunching into a photo with Les, Leah, and Lisa. I love my L's! 


With the world's best roommate, Lauren. It kind of looks like I'm crushing her, but don't worry! It was all in good fun. 

Meredith and Ari performing one of their smash hits/rewritten words-to-Disney-songs at the final banquet last night. Mer's face pretty much encapsulates my year!


So there you go. Now back to the trenches. 

Love, 

Jaclyn

No comments: